Sweet almond, Prunus Dulcis
• Very soft, emollient, it nourishes the skin and protects it from drying out.
• Softening and strengthening, it activates the skin's repair.
• Soothing, it calms itching and irritation.
• Moisturising, it eliminates dandruff.
Avocado, Persea Gratissima
• It is known to stimulate hair growth
• It brings shine and strength.
• It protects, calms and regenerates the skin.
Borage, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil
• Anti-ageing: this is the ultimate anti-ageing oil.
• Rich in antioxidants, it is ideal for stressed skin (pollution, UV, tobacco).
• Rich in omega 6: regenerating and repairing properties.
• Calming and soothing for sensitive and irritated skin.
• Maintains the hydrolipidic film.
• Softening, it restores elasticity and tone to the skin.
Cocoa butter, Theobroma Cocoa Seed Butter
• An emollient, softens and smoothes the skin.
• A moisturiser, increases the moisture content of the skin and keeps it soft and smooth.
• A hair conditioner that leaves hair manageable, soft, supple and shiny.
• Gives volume and light.
Wheat germ, Triticum Vulgare
• Nourishing, rich and highly emollient for dry and dehydrated skin.
• Regenerating, protective and repairing.
• Promotes the removal of dead skin cells.
• Firms up the skin tissue.
Vitamin E, Tocophérol
• Antioxidant, anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory, it improves the micro-circulation.
Shea butter, Butyrospermum Parkii
• It prevents hair dehydration.
• Revitalizes and restores shine and strength to damaged hair.
• Very used on frizzy, afros, curly hair. (close to the beard)
Camellia, Camellia Sinnensis
• Fortifying and protective, it restores tone and fullness to the hair.
• Coats the tips and strengthens.
• It also softens and smoothes the skin.
Bee's wax, Cera Alba
• An emollient that softens and smoothes the skin.
• A film-forming agent that produces a continuous film on the skin, hair and nails.
Palm wax, Copernica Cerifera
• Emollient, softens and smoothes the skin.
• Film-forming agent, produces a continuous film on the skin, hair or nails.
Jojoba, Simmonsia Chinensis
• Balances oily hair by normalising sebum production.
• Restores vitality to dry and brittle hair.
• Improves shine and softness.
• Stop the fall.
• It also protects the skin from dehydration and nourishes it.
• Regulates sebum.
Macadamia, Macadamia Ternifolia
• Preserves the colours and acts as a sun filter by protecting the hair and
thus limits various aggressions (UV, pollution, etc...)
• It is also nourishing and soothing to the skin.